Roses in the Ocean is seeking a dedicated individual to fill the role of Projects and Workshop Support Administrator.
As the Projects and Workshop Support Administrator, you will play a crucial role in supporting the delivery of Roses in the Ocean’s various workshops, co-designs, and projects. Your responsibilities will include providing administrative and logistical support in collaboration with the extended workshops team.
- Coordinate and facilitate the logistical aspects of workshops and projects.
- Manage multiple short-term projects concurrently, demonstrating exceptional organisational skills.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the successful delivery of workshops and projects.
- Use your proactive and collaborative mindset to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Lived experience of suicide and a deep understanding of its impact on families, workplaces, friends, and communities.
- Previous experience as a Workshops Administrator, training logistics, or a similar role.
- Proven high-level administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Monday.com and SharePoint is highly regarded.
- Strong time management, logistics, and problem-solving skills.
- Alignment with the values of Roses in the Ocean.
- Passion for the Not-for-Profit sector and making a positive difference in people’s lives.
If you are a detail-oriented, proactive individual with a commitment to supporting others through challenging times, we invite you to apply for this dynamic role.
Make a difference within Roses in the Ocean – Apply by sending a letter of application and your up-to-date CV to the email address below. Please attention your application to Fiona.