The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in many of us working from home. While it can sound like potential fun, working from home can also bring with it issues around social isolation and disconnection. We’ve pulled together a dozen tips for making sure that working from home during the pandemic is as painless and productive as can be.
1. Take care of your health
2. Behave like you are going into the office
3. Structure your day as you would in the office
4. Choose a dedicated workspace
5. Commit to staying connected
6. Work when you’re at your most productive
7. Plan out what you’ll be working on ahead of time
8. Use laundry as a work timer!!
9. Communicate expectations with anyone who will be home with you
10. Take clear breaks
11. Pick a definitive finishing time each day.
12. Embrace the Alone Time
Visit the Tips for Working from Home page for more information