All Roses in the Ocean capacity-building workshops are lived experience informed, designed and delivered by professional facilitators who also have a personal lived experience of suicide.
Walking together, people with lived experience of suicide and the people and organisation engaging them are navigating a new landscape. We are discovering fertile fields of potential but also mountains of expectations and challenges that require careful navigation.
This interactive and practical one-day workshop assists organisations to successfully engage and integrate lived experience of suicide into their work.
Key focus areas throughout the program include:
- Duty of Care
- Enhancing individual readiness to participate
- Preparing for organisational readiness
- Embracing diversity
- Adapting to priority population needs
- Facilitating consultations with lived experience people
- Ongoing capacity building
- Paid participation
- Holding events and public discussions about suicide
- Exiting or withdrawing from participation
Who is the program for?
Professionals, organisations, departments, clinicians and allied health workers responsible for engaging people with lived experience into their organisations.